It is such a wonderful time of year! The hot and muggy summer days are giving way to cooler nights and weather that makes you want to get cozy. As the season turns to autumn, it is the perfect time to make some changes to your interior decor. The trends this fall are more timeless and are sure to last beyond the cooler months. We love the moody hues that are dominating the most stylish colour schemes at the moment. Take the time to edit your interior and get rid of clutter and unnecessary objects are you prepare for more time indoors.
Here are our 10 favourite interior design trends this season:
1. Dark blue as the star neutral colour.
2. Closed storage solutions to hide clutter.
3. Velvet anything and everything.
4. Laying textiles for texture and visual interest.
5. Creating useful entryway spaces.
6. Opting for warm, brushed metals.
7. Updating to accessories that are both stylish and functional.
8. Selecting statement pieces that feature organic shapes and patterns.
9. Designing bedrooms that are for hibernating in.
10. Place settings with colour, patterns, and visual interest.